Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I'm so vain, I bet I think this blog is about me, don't I, don't I?


       It does seem to me that it takes a certain amount of vanity to "publish" my random thoughts and disparate musings (no, not desperate, I meant to say disparate - if I were desperate I'd tweet, but I don't tweet - I do occasionally make other rude noises in impolite company but I don't tweet and I'm mostly not awfully desperate).  So while a bit vain and slightly ego-centric, it is also humbling to put myself out there - out here! - and have some of you read and even write back to me. 

       Special thanks to those of you who have read and extra-special to those who have written to say so.   I do appreciate your being here and look forward to sharing this space with you. It is very heartening at the beginning of this adventure to feel the company of friends!

       Stay tuned.... 

2 comments:

sarahmooney said...

Love you, Chris!Sarah

rencontre said...

it is good to communicate what you think,how you feel to who ever wants to take it in consideration
yvan